Bluetooth phone call poor quality and echo

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brent Laney

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Has anyone dealt with poor quality phone calls over Bluetooth and an echo with the Uconnect 5.0? Just got my truck and that’s the only negative.

tron67j

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Try forgetting phone on the radio, and pair anybody else's phone and see if you have same problem. That will determine if it is your phone or the radio. What phone do you have and what software version are you running?

OP
OP
Brent Laney

Brent Laney

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have an iPhone 10 with the latest software on it. I will try it with my wife's phone soon to see if it is any better. I really haven't had time to mess around with the truck since we purchased it.

RedSRT4Me

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 CC Sport
Engine
I have an iPhone 10 with the latest software on it. I will try it with my wife's phone soon to see if it is any better. I really haven't had time to mess around with the truck since we purchased it.

Just unpair your phone from the truck and then re-pair it back. Should fix your issue.

OP
OP
Brent Laney

Brent Laney

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I’ll try that. I was just transferring over to my ear buds but I don’t like driving with them for long periods of time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GrandpaDon