Body mounts rattling

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AWLINK

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Has anyone heard anything about a recall on the body mounts on the 2500. I was told at the dealer they would [ factory ] send one out when they had a better mount. They kept my truck 2 days trying to find the rattle and was told by the factory it was the body mounts and it would not do any good to replace them with the same type.

RamCares

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
Has anyone heard anything about a recall on the body mounts on the 2500. I was told at the dealer they would [ factory ] send one out when they had a better mount. They kept my truck 2 days trying to find the rattle and was told by the factory it was the body mounts and it would not do any good to replace them with the same type.

You can check for open recalls on your VIN on this site: recalls.mopar.com
If you'd like us to look into it for you, feel free to send us a PM with your VIN.

Kaitlin
Ram Cares

Daw14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
What year is your truck?

dennish

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
It's driving me crazy. I cannot place the rattle I seem to hear it at different times. For a long time I thought it was the bed but when I drive over the curb into my driveway (slowly) it seems like it's either under me or the left front. I go over severe bumps and nothing, I go over the tar strips in the Walmart parking lot and I hear it mainly from the back. A 2019 Limited, the flagship of the Ram pickup line should not have this problem!

OP
OP
A

AWLINK

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Mine is a 2020 Ram 2500.The dealer told me it was the body mounts.No recall as of yet