Break lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scotty_12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ok guys, Having problems with my break lights on my 04. Driver side break light was out so i replaced ALL lights bulbs. And still out. Not sure what is going on here. Any help would be appreciated.

BWL

Embrace the skeptisism
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Pretty common on those years to have a bad socket. Try wiggling the bulb in the socket with the brakes applied if you have a helper or put the flashers on. Sometimes you can bend the tabs to fix the connection, but best to just replace the socket.

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I'm assuming you meant the brake lights?

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
That's what they're called when they work, but when they're broken a case could be made for break lights. Lol

nope nope nope nope ...

Reactions: BWL

grpht03ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
It's probably that circuit board the light bulbs plug into. I've had to replace 2 of them.

HemiLonestar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Those circuit boards are absolute garbage. I was glad to finally find a plug and play LED setup that I didn't hate.

russrap

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L Diesel
Replace your circuit boards, Common problem, I have to replace mine a couple of times already.