BT Catch Can

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smiley

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 2500 Crew
Engine
6.7L Cummins
Temperature has a lot to do with it too. In the winter mine fills with condensation and oil. In the summer it is mostly just oil. Now I may be crazy but when I use Valvoline Synpower it fills less than when I use Amsoil XL. I do not know why.

$miley

Casper

U.S. Navy (Ret.)
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
Ha! you thought I was joking!

Make your own Catch Can for under $20
...even With a Drain if you want :grd: cuz that's wat makes it speshul

catchcan5.jpg

catchcan6.jpg
Isn't that speesssshal!

kkreit01

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm waiting for the 40% off Fall sale. It's right around the corner now. $130 does seem like a lot. I've watched some on ebay, and used BT cans go sky-high on there as well. I like the DIY ingenuity, but my time is worth money as well.

JohnnyDollar

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
After about 1600 km's on mine, it only had about 3/8" of oil from the bottom in it. I was surprised so little compared to everyone elses. But also, my stock TB looked super clean when I replaced it with the 87mm TB (at 8600 km's)
I am collecting about the same amount of oil as you.
I collected about 1/8" within the first 400mi - to me this seemed like a lot.

I'm waiting for the 40% off Fall sale. It's right around the corner now. $130 does seem like a lot. I've watched some on ebay, and used BT cans go sky-high on there as well. I like the DIY ingenuity, but my time is worth money as well.
I wish I had known about the 40% off fall sale. :(

I bought mine during the Labor Day sale - 15% off = $120.00 shipped.