Build sheet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ramtaz64

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I down loaded the build sheet for the used Ram I purchased.

Optional Equipment

Raised Ride Height

So I have to assume it has some sort of lift from the factory?

chrisbh17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I down loaded the build sheet for the used Ram I purchased.

Optional Equipment

Raised Ride Height

So I have to assume it has some sort of lift from the factory?

Its a pretty mysterious "option". Some (a lot) trucks have it, some dont.

Not sure anyone has traced it down to exactly what it really is, but it seems like raised ride height trucks are ~1" higher off the ground than trucks without that on the build sheet. There didnt seem to be a rhyme or reason as to which trucks got it, though. Some 4WD have it, some dont. Some 2WD have it, some dont. Some 20" wheeled trucks have it, some 17" wheeled trucks have it.

The option code is XZNP and it seems like XZNP trucks use a certain spring thats different than other trucks, so the theory is that the truck is higher just because of the different coil springs.

chrisbh17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I never noticed that. I havent looked at a ton of RAMs side by side with mine, though, so Im not even sure what the "normal" rake looks like.

In my case the raised ride height kinda kills me....my truck is about 1" too tall to fit in my garage.

Without the XZNP "option" I would probably be able to pull it into my garage without issue.

Mbrigh3

IG: Stormtrooper_5.7
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Mine had it and I def was not level.

Cwils80

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Does yours have the Canada option? I know mine does and I believe mine has a 1" factory lift. But standard rake though. The wife and I swear when we're by other rams that mine seems higher. But it could be I got KO2's on there and those probably make it sit a taddy bit higher.

Wes Veness

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 SLT Classic
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Does yours have the Canada option? I know mine does and I believe mine has a 1" factory lift. But standard rake though. The wife and I swear when we're by other rams that mine seems higher. But it could be I got KO2's on there and those probably make it sit a taddy bit higher.
I just find it funny that there has been no 100% answer to the question of what is "raised ride height" I've looked under the truck to see if there is a spacer for the 20" rims but don't see anything. There has to be someone out there who has a definitive answer and can properly explain what "raised ride height" is and how it's accomplished....

Wes Veness

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 SLT Classic
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Read this thread:

https://www.ramforumz.com/threads/xznp-raised-ride-height.140988/

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk
Well that's the closest I've seen to it being answered but it still doesn't give a definite answer. With everyone doing mods to their trucks and there being a possible 1" waiver out there that nobody really has take a big look into for a confirmed answer is odd. This can hamper or make someones budget easier or more expensive. I wanna put on new FOX 2.0 in the front and raise the back an inch but if there is already a 1" lift on it is me spending the money one FOX's now actually worth it for =only a 1" lift?

chrisbh17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Well that's the closest I've seen to it being answered but it still doesn't give a definite answer. With everyone doing mods to their trucks and there being a possible 1" waiver out there that nobody really has take a big look into for a confirmed answer is odd. This can hamper or make someones budget easier or more expensive. I wanna put on new FOX 2.0 in the front and raise the back an inch but if there is already a 1" lift on it is me spending the money one FOX's now actually worth it for =only a 1" lift?

Ive asked this question as well. Not interested in lifting my truck, in fact I wanted to lower it the 1" to get it into my garage.

But yeah if you have raised ride height does a 2" lift add 2" or just 1"? Because it aint worth it for just 1" (thats what she said). It also has an affect on MaxCare, since the contract says lifts greater than 2" will void the contract.

buddy guy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
So, contact FCA yourself then? [emoji1]

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk