Bully Dog 40417 programmer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

XXSNOTRODXX

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Selling a Bully Dog 40417. In excellent condition, I installed it on my truck and then put it back in its box where it stayed ,So it basically looks brand new still ( I didn't leave it in my truck as a monitor). The truck was returned to stock and that programmers status is uninstalled (see pictures). I had it on a 2011 Ram 1500, I know it works on many other years,makes and models. Check bully dogs website to verify it works for your vehicles. Comes with box manuals,warranty and registration paperwork...etc..etc..,power cable, Mini USB cable, HDMI cable, OBDII adapter, SD card, SD card USB adapter, windshield mount and programmer itself. This programmer also supports custom tuning in addition to the pre loaded tunes.

I paid $430 plus tax for it (Still what it retails for). Will sell for $300 including shipping in the US, Buyer pays paypal friends and family or +3% to cover fees. Thanks for looking

IMG_1149.jpg

IMG_1152.JPG

ouvs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I may be interested in this for my 12. I have the pedal commander now. But I've had tuners in the past on other vehicles.

OP
OP
XXSNOTRODXX

XXSNOTRODXX

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I may be interested in this for my 12. I have the pedal commander now. But I've had tuners in the past on other vehicles.
I see you are in MI. Depending on where, May be able to work a little better deal for you if local pick up since I wont be paying for shipping.

ouvs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I see you are in MI. Depending on where, May be able to work a little better deal for you if local pick up since I wont be paying for shipping.
I'm near the Romulus airport. If that's any idea on where you are compared to me

OP
OP
XXSNOTRODXX

XXSNOTRODXX

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Sold locally. Thanks for looking everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.