Bumpy shifts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cottage570

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi we torque
Re: 2022 Laramie 1500 e torque hemi. 3.91 gears. I know this has been discussed in past but I still have some jerky shifts in stop and go highway traffic. Going around 10-15 Km hr (10 mph) jerky shifts up and down from 1-3 gear. Sometimes get stuck on 2nd and truck is shaky during this time. Outside of slow stop and go it’s fine. Seems to me etorque is common when people complain about rough shirts on this forum. Went to dealer a few weeks ago and they did software updates on drive train control, pcm, Tcm, and processor hybrid control. I would assume learning transmission reset. Only have 3000 Km and truck new. After dealer updates seems better and still is but truck cannot figure out how to shift at slow speeds and steady stop and go. Shutting off auto start/stop seems to help. Could be truck is trying to do shut down while moving which I notice mine does when rolling to a slow stop. It’s more than the etorque brake regeneration that I feel. Any solutions? Ram needs to figure out the etorque software. It’s not quite right.