Can I replace the Plastic Lens on my 2008 Headlights?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Anthony Cuticchia

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I have a chunk about the size of a 50 cent piece which was cracked off somewhere (don't have it) on the outside plastic of my headlight. I would like to see about replacing the 2 lenses on both. Is it possible to do this? Is it difficult? Do I need a whole headlight assembly? I am happy to replace them since they are getting glazed.

Any help is much appreciated.

Anthony

cheffrank_357

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hem 5.7
I bought new halo headlights for my truck on ebay
I paid 120 plus i got new fog lights
120 is CHEAP compared to trying to clean up the glazed plastic crap that cost 30 to 60 for the kits or if somebody does it like at the car wash
And they are BRAND NEW
Cant beat that !!
Im not rich by any means but spending 2 to 3 hours trying to clean up the plastic with the buffer is not cool. Im old enough to know that my sunday is worth more
Plus these things blind the sh%!#t out of ppl
I feel sorry... But only for a bit
Def an upgrade that is worth $$and make sense!992613d83375dc273731935350bf90cb.jpg

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk

Smokeybear01

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 5.9
Whole housing and it's really easy. Like mentioned-plug and play. If your truck was older like mine you could have my old housings. I upgraded to smokey tinted and put in LEDs. Vast improvement in looks and visibility at night.

cheffrank_357

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hem 5.7
Whole housing and it's really easy. Like mentioned-plug and play. If your truck was older like mine you could have my old housings. I upgraded to smokey tinted and put in LEDs. Vast improvement in looks and visibility at night.
Vast improvement yes
Totally agree

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk

kbrown

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk