Can I use ceramic spray on inside of windows?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

abouttobeglue

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I just got done cleaning mine up, did 2 coats of the tw ceramic spray costing, i have an issue on the inside window fogging up because of the off gassing. Anyone used it on the inside with tinted windows?

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Never tried it, there are some products that are made specifically for windows. I use Opti.
Jay

Ramm5.7

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 Classic Bighorn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I just got done cleaning mine up, did 2 coats of the tw ceramic spray costing, i have an issue on the inside window fogging up because of the off gassing. Anyone used it on the inside with tinted windows?

I've never tried it on the inside but definately the outside. Dont think it would benefit you on the inside with tint.

MoPowered

Retired
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Try one of the newer one’s with SIO2, you’ll get better result’s. Remember that when you’re using the ceramic infused detailer’s as they are a little more forgiving and level off better. Am doing too much ceramic can build over time and if your vehicle isn’t clean it can cause fogging/haze between coats if not done properly. ceramic does fade, it does scratch and is a pain if you get it to the point that your need to strip it off. Use sparingly and not in place of a simple detailer, polish and wax.