Canadian Uconnect 8.4AN RA4 software update

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bloup

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hello I would like to update the software on my touch screen before I pass it on. Visiting the Uconnect web site and inputting my VIN results in no update available for your 2017 yet the screen is at version 16.21.19
I’m pretty sure there are updates available but calling support is no help.
Seems the first update I need to do is UCONNECT_8.4AN_RA4_17.11.07_MY17, is this file the same for US and Canadian units? Also the files seem pretty specific to year of the vehicle ie _MY17 but I’m assuming if I have the same Uconnect model number that was also in a 2016 then a file with _MY16 would also work?
I would also need a 17.xx or 18.xx file that ends with MY17_NAFTA

I looked in the software post but didn’t see the info I was looking for.
Tks for your help

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RamCares

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
Hello I would like to update the software on my touch screen before I pass it on. Visiting the Uconnect web site and inputting my VIN results in no update available for your 2017 yet the screen is at version 16.21.19
I’m pretty sure there are updates available but calling support is no help.
Seems the first update I need to do is UCONNECT_8.4AN_RA4_17.11.07_MY17, is this file the same for US and Canadian units? Also the files seem pretty specific to year of the vehicle ie _MY17 but I’m assuming if I have the same Uconnect model number that was also in a 2016 then a file with _MY16 would also work?
I would also need a 17.xx or 18.xx file that ends with MY17_NAFTA

I looked in the software post but didn’t see the info I was looking for.
Tks for your help

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We're sorry to hear that you are experiencing this concern. If you would like any additional assistance, our team is always available via private message!

Alison
RamCares

OP
OP
B

bloup

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
We're sorry to hear that you are experiencing this concern. If you would like any additional assistance, our team is always available via private message!

Alison
RamCares

PM sent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
B

bloup

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
RamCares does not have the files.