Canned Diablo i3 tune throws cel u0100

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sanantonio187

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
This is my first time posting so I don’t know if this is the right place. So I recently bought a diablosport i3 tuner with the pcm swap and I did the pcm swap myself. So after that, I would install a tune and a check engine light would pop up and it would show the code u0100. But when I go back to the stock tune, it goes away. Is there any fix for this? The tuner is up to date by the way.

Sublime 4th Gen

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
This is my first time posting so I don’t know if this is the right place. So I recently bought a diablosport i3 tuner with the pcm swap and I did the pcm swap myself. So after that, I would install a tune and a check engine light would pop up and it would show the code u0100. But when I go back to the stock tune, it goes away. Is there any fix for this? The tuner is up to date by the way.
Code comes up as loss of power to the PCM or a faulty battery. I would just check the PCM connections and the actual pins on the PCM itself just to be sure none of them are burnt or damaged. Diablo just sends whatever they have on the shelf with your VIN flashed on it.

Or after you flash it just use the intune to clear the code and see if it comes back. I did an air intake on mine and the IAT sensor threw a code, I cleared it and it never came back.