Carven Exhaust install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JoeMcK

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Got my Carven installed this weekend. It is loud. Sounds amazing when you really hit it off the line. Very aggressive sound. Yes it does drone in the cab on ECO. Not too much but it is there. Speedo says I am getting almost 2 miles better mpg....Not bad. :peace:

Reactions: SyN

BlkRamRt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Nice! did you get the bolt on one or a weld in one?

bosshemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm having that same drone issue on mine too. Did notice my mpg gain tho! Have u figured out how to fix the drone? Some guys throw on a programmer and turn off MDS?

OP
OP
JoeMcK

JoeMcK

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I'm having that same drone issue on mine too. Did notice my mpg gain tho! Have u figured out how to fix the drone? Some guys throw on a programmer and turn off MDS?

I am just dealing with it as is. I guess I am used to it now. I have been thinking of getting the TR series and trying it out.

bosshemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I am just dealing with it as is. I guess I am used to it now. I have been thinking of getting the TR series and trying it out.

Yeah post it up if u do. I'm wondering if I should do the same but it doesn't bother me that much. I heard these have a little break in period as well, so hopefully it works it out a little bit down the road.