Code

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Leeboy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have a code 6734 does anyone know what it is? Iv been trying to fix Cruise control the light comes on and goes off about 3 miles an hour will not come back on or set. I replace the transmission speed sensor and the on and off Cruse button. then I’ve read to push the reset on Dash and turn key own then I got the code 6734. Cruise control still doesn’t work I have an 04 dodge ram 1500 four-wheel-drive 5.7

OP
OP
L

Leeboy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6404 and 6734 is the code I got when Pressing the reset on the dash and turn in the key on. But when I turn the key on three times I do not get a code and there is no check engine lights on. And I have replace the acceleration and the decel button also still no fix.

Karlsweg

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I think it is an hour gauge. It should have the numbers and “hrs” after it.

OP
OP
L

Leeboy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I’ll have to wait to daytime video is too blurry. I read that it was a body code. And the first number was door locks and the second number is how many times the key has been turned on since the code was thrown but I’m not sure I’ve never found anything to verify that .