Color matched badges

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1SilverBullet2

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Big Horn 8 speed
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hey guys looking for some insight here. I’m gunna color match my badges here soon and something came up while looking for epoxy. The issue with UV discoloring the resin to a yellow. For those that have colored their badges what epoxy did you use? I bought JB two part clear epoxy but doesn’t tell it has the agent to prevent yellowing outside.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
You might do a search about this. There used to be a member that did those for other members but he hasn't been on the sight for quite a while. They looked pretty good. When I did mine I just painted the background with some touch up paint. Looks OK but not near as good as the ones with the epoxy.
Jay

OP
OP
1SilverBullet2

1SilverBullet2

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Big Horn 8 speed
Engine
5.7 Hemi
He’s banned so no use there, already looked through his threads. (I also bought badges from him). Couldn’t find any answer to my question and he didn’t list what brand of epoxy either just that he got it from Home Depot/Lowe’s or online...

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Have you checked any other Ram truck sites to see if he might be active on another site. Sorry I don't have an answer to your question---his badges did look good though.
Jay

AFMoulton

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
He’s banned so no use there, already looked through his threads. (I also bought badges from him). Couldn’t find any answer to my question and he didn’t list what brand of epoxy either just that he got it from Home Depot/Lowe’s or online...

Since you are on Tapatalk, find A.T.B. That’s his Tapatalk name.

Wonder why he is banned and when/if they will let him back.

2018 2500 6.4 4x4 4.10 Amsoil SS 0w-40
2016 Durango 5.7 AWD 3.07 Amsoil SS 5W-30