Complete Passenger Mirror Replacement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BinaryData

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey Benny,

I submitted a question to mymoparparts.com yesterday, without realizing the association between RF & MMP. This last weekend, I smacked my Passenger Mirror, and destroyed it. I'm 90% certain I'll need to replace the entire unit (mirror piece, turn signal cover, motorized mount). I'll update this with more photos when I'm not at work. If you look closely in the picture below, you'll see a chunk of the mounting piece snapped off.

View attachment 514762

I've been searching on mymoparparts.com, though I had completely forgotten they were a preferred vendor here. I've been looking at the parts, and I can't seem to find one that fits exactly what I need.

VIN:
Code:
1D3HV13T19S718360

I have;
- Turn Signal Indicator
- Heated Mirrors
- Motorized Mirrors
- Colored mirror (not such a big deal, but aesthetics matter, right?)

This is what I've found;
https://www.mymoparparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-outside-rear-view-mirror-right-68026558ad

Edit:
I also checked car-parts.com, but I'm not exactly sure which option to check here.
View attachment 514774

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
Hey Benny,

I submitted a question to mymoparparts.com yesterday, without realizing the association between RF & MMP. This last weekend, I smacked my Passenger Mirror, and destroyed it. I'm 90% certain I'll need to replace the entire unit (mirror piece, turn signal cover, motorized mount). I'll update this with more photos when I'm not at work. If you look closely in the picture below, you'll see a chunk of the mounting piece snapped off.

View attachment 514762

I've been searching on mymoparparts.com, though I had completely forgotten they were a preferred vendor here. I've been looking at the parts, and I can't seem to find one that fits exactly what I need.

VIN:
Code:
1D3HV13T19S718360

I have;
- Turn Signal Indicator
- Heated Mirrors
- Motorized Mirrors
- Colored mirror (not such a big deal, but aesthetics matter, right?)

This is what I've found;
https://www.mymoparparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-outside-rear-view-mirror-right-68026558ad

Edit:
I also checked car-parts.com, but I'm not exactly sure which option to check here.
View attachment 514774

Hi,
The part number is 1FX361BSAD but this has been discontinued and is no longer available from mopar. There are no dealers showing any inventory either from what I can see.

Your options now are used or aftermarket. I would check with 1A auto or similar.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Thanks,
-Benny