Core 4x4 UCAs coming by end of Summer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Finally they posted a picture without the cheap bushings.

Hey Nick once im ready to order ill send you a MSG, Just trying to figure out how much Xmas will detroy my wallet first,... lol...

View attachment 508866

Sounds good, let me know when you're ready. Those are some sexy looking UCA's!!

westcoasting

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Anyone able to tell me if or what are the differences to icon UCA’s… is either on more preferable over the other?

DILLIGAF

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
These are adjustable and come with a sweet uniball setup. They put the Icons to shame .

RedSRT4Me

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 CC Sport
Engine
I just rebuild my Maxtrac upper arms with moog new lower arms. I wouldn't consider these till I get my monies worth out of my current situation.

ram1500rsm

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
These are adjustable and come with a sweet uniball setup. They put the Icons to shame .
Lol. Ok.
They're adjustable wooo hoooo. That's is honestly a nice feature. Now you need to find the length that will work for you. But wait. What length asides stocker will work for those with the correction brackets that need factory length ucas. Then they have heim bushings. You'll know why they're awesome in racing apps. Racing apps. I'm sure fellas over here who are used to zero noise rubber bushings that don't need any maintenance for the longest will be thrilled to have a maintenance
schedule on the heim bushings and no you can't keep them quiet for long assuming they keep quiet at all ..., Uniballs also require more maintenance especially where you live where salt and grime will eat them from underneath. The cap on top doesn't do much to protect them from the elements. Core seems to be building a very durable uca there for sure for somebody will be racing their trucks. People with long travel setups can benefit for something like this . Let's see how many can live with it., Not even talking about prices yet. Funny how most will cringe about $500 ucas let alone $800 on the Icons. The dirt king with heims are $1200. The Icon delta join is seal underneath it will hold to the elements a lot better compared to a uniball. The arms are not adjustable length but it gives quiet performance though you have to grease the bushings. Not sure how many people will use the adjustability on an application where brackets force you to use stock length. Lol. And now for those with non brackets they have to mess with same length on both sides.. Good luck with the heims noise. You don't know what noise is until you have heims in your arms and triple bypasses in your suspension :) but yes it's durable in racing apps. Just the nature of the beast.

Last edited: