Couple adds, small bit of debadging

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Penguine

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi V8
Thought I would post up pics of my 2014 Ram 1500 Express. I've added a Weston Grille Guard, LineX covered Nerf Bars, stripped off the 4X4 and RAM 1500 badges. Thinking about getting the tailgate Ram badge and the front grille badge painted to match the truck color, Maximum Steel. Level kit, tires, lights, bed cap w/ rack and lights coming soon.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

OP
OP
P

Penguine

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi V8
Thanks. I was in the process of buying a black one when I told the salesman I wanted to look at one more, really liked this color so I made him redo all the paperwork!

RED RAMMER

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Where di you get that hitch cover? That is bad ass! Im a serving member in the Canadian Military. That would look great with my Veteran plate also.

OP
OP
P

Penguine

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi V8
I found a guy local with a plasma cutter and he cut it out for me. I gave him the hitch also and he cut the ball portion off and welded the AR to it. Cost me $125. It is 3/16" steel, 28½" long, spray painted silver.