Cruise control

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Leeboy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Would bad wiring in the door harness that works locks make the Cruise control not set?

Karlsweg

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Is abs light flashing? A speed sensor that’s bad will cause the cruise not to work

OP
OP
L

Leeboy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have no ABS light no lights at all. And now I have Replaced the Accel and decel Button. Still not working

OP
OP
L

Leeboy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I’ve replaced the on and off switch. And the speed sensor in the transmission. Still no fix.

Karlsweg

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I’m betting it is the abs sensor in the drivers side front hub.

Last edited:
OP
OP
L

Leeboy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Everything I’m reading says ABS light would be on is it unheard of for it not to be

OP
OP
L

Leeboy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
What would the speed control fuse be listed under? there’s nothing in my panel that specifies speed control.

OP
OP
L

Leeboy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I did replace the front driver side axle maybe I had damaged the sensor I read it was on the front driver side but I have no light on dash.

BikerDash

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
I have a similar issue. I would be able to turn the cruise control on, but it would not set, then would very soon turn off on it's own. Now, it almost is impossible to get it to turn on even, and when it does, within a second, it turns back off.
The issue started right after I had the transfer case and fuel pump replaced. They also took off the wheels to reset the bead on the tires to fix a slow leak.