Custom Blind Spot Mirror

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
wadestar

wadestar

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Hi Wade, just ordered a set, within minutes of ordering received receit, then confirmation that it was already being processed for shipping...WOW talk about quick, Can't wait to install them. Thanks.:happy107:

Thank you, ErickV!!

kevperro

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6L
Wade... you are a customer service master. You will do well selling gadgets over the Internet.

Ordered yesterday... received today and installed within 5-minutes of opening the mailbox. Also had a personalized note from the man himself.

11iplvl.jpg

2vb4k93.jpg

AFMoulton

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Wade... you are a customer service master. You will do well selling gadgets over the Internet.

Ordered yesterday... received today and installed within 5-minutes of opening the mailbox. Also had a personalized note from the man himself.

11iplvl.jpg

2vb4k93.jpg
Those look awesome! COME ON MONDAY!

OP
OP
wadestar

wadestar

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins

11iplvl.jpg

2vb4k93.jpg

Kevin,

That is awesome you got the shipment in one day! The next time I am in Monroe, I am going to look you up. I really appreciate the business, but more importantly meeting a great guy like yourself!

Wade

Ramit355

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram Laramie Sport 4WD
Engine
Thrasher,

I actually designed it, and had a company make me two prototypes. One for each side.

Now the question is...do I want to go forward and have them manufactured and sell them, or not.

Yes Sir!! Your cell Phone Holders Rock too!! Go for it!! I have the Tow mirrors and ordered them when I ordered the truck. The design you have looks just like the OEM.

OP
OP
wadestar

wadestar

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Yes Sir!! Your cell Phone Holders Rock too!! Go for it!! I have the Tow mirrors and ordered them when I ordered the truck. The design you have looks just like the OEM.

You rock, Ramit355! Thank you for your kind words!!!

Wade

TerraNewf

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
TerraNewf,

You bet. I ship to Canada on a regular basis. The shipping cost is $10 USD.

Let me know if I can help you out at all!

Wade

Hi Wade, I would like to order a set. Should I PM you with address?

ufokillerz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

11iplvl.jpg

2vb4k93.jpg

why does the fit look so generic and not custom in your setup?
wadestars pictures show the fit to be much tighter?

OP
OP
wadestar

wadestar

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
why does the fit look so generic and not custom in your setup?
wadestars pictures show the fit to be much tighter?

Ufokillerz,

Thank you for asking. The Blind Spot Mirror was specifically made for OEM Numbers: 68079362AA (Right) 68079363AA (Left). These are the dimming, heated mirrors. The RM9 Blind Spot Mirrors will fit these mirrors like a glove.

The RM9 Blind Spot Mirror will also fit the mirrors pictured that are the non-dimming, non-heated mirrors (OEM: 68050296AA (Right)
68050297AA (Left) but because these models aren't concerned about trapping heat to defrost the mirror, the trim doesn't wrap around the outer edge...and thus the RM9 Blind Spot Mirrors will have a gap on the top and bottom. Absolutely as functional, but just more of a gap.

Here is a picture showing the difference.

Wade

Attachments

• OEMModels.jpg
    OEMModels.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 132

ufokillerz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ufokillerz,

Thank you for asking. The Blind Spot Mirror was specifically made for OEM Numbers: 68079362AA (Right) 68079363AA (Left). These are the dimming, heated mirrors. The RM9 Blind Spot Mirrors will fit these mirrors like a glove.

The RM9 Blind Spot Mirror will also fit the mirrors pictured that are the non-dimming, non-heated mirrors (OEM: 68050296AA (Right)
68050297AA (Left) but because these models aren't concerned about trapping heat to defrost the mirror, the trim doesn't wrap around the outer edge...and thus the RM9 Blind Spot Mirrors will have a gap on the top and bottom. Absolutely as functional, but just more of a gap.

Here is a picture showing the difference.

Wade

Thanks!! Makes sense why you mentioned that in the sales ad now. I had no idea there was a difference in size. Luckily i have the heated ones, and these will provide the very nice OEMish look

firemanjay

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Ordered mine Friday morning around 0700, email said shipped at 1100, arrived today in the mail........installed and look and work great.
thanks Wade

xbxjunkie

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
My set is in my Mailbox, can't wait to get home

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

OP
OP
wadestar

wadestar

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Ordered mine Friday morning around 0700, email said shipped at 1100, arrived today in the mail........installed and look and work great.
thanks Wade

Thank you, Jay! I am glad they got there so quickly, and you already have them installed. You the man!

Thank you for being such a great customer/friend!

Wade

OP
OP
wadestar

wadestar

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
My set is in my Mailbox, can't wait to get home

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Thank you USPS for the quick delivery to you, XBXJunkie! I hope your afternoon flies by for you!!

Wade

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Mine is showing as delivered in my mailbox. Sadly I have the flu and won't be doing much of anything anytime soon. :(

OP
OP
wadestar

wadestar

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Mine is showing as delivered in my mailbox. Sadly I have the flu and won't be doing much of anything anytime soon. :(

DRkNESS...I am sorry man! I will be praying you get better, and quick!!