Custom Tune for Platinum GT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

J-Dub

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I am getting the Bully Dog Platinum GT soon. What different options are there compared to the Hemi Plus GT that I currently have other than custom tuning?

Also, what are the options for custom tuning with the Platinum GT?

Thanks for any info

charonblk07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
F1-A forged 349ci
Your options are extremely limited for custom tuning since nobody uses the BullyDog to custom tune the 5.7L, it's entirely the Diablosport and recently HPTuners. You'd need to find a shop that will custom tune with the BD and then hope that they have experience tuning the vvt hemi.

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
Hemifever can write a custom tune for you with the Bullydog, but there is much more available for custom tuning if you go with Diablo instead. I would skip that GT and just grab 1 of the Diablo units instead.

OP
OP
J

J-Dub

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm getting this new platinum gt for free, so I'll have to work with what I got. Wish that wasn't the case but it is what it is. I was hoping that hemifever could tune it. I don't see anything on his website but for Diablo. Thanks for the info tho Matt. When I get the new tuner, I will have to contact him and see what we can get done. Thank y'all for the help. I figured with the platinum being custom tuneable, more would be offered and available. Looks like Diablo is still on top tho