Dash board Display

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wiendog

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500 Laramie Quad Cab 4x4 6'4" bed
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I have a new 2019 Ram 1500 Laramie I have a simple question I can not seem to get my dash screen out of set up mode.When I drive it constantly says to set up press ok or you can not set up while driving in the main center screen. I have all the other left,right etc set up .It is just the main center screen.

Ram19 Owner

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
I have a new 2019 Ram 1500 Laramie I have a simple question I can not seem to get my dash screen out of set up mode.When I drive it constantly says to set up press ok or you can not set up while driving in the main center screen. I have all the other left,right etc set up .It is just the main center screen.

If you use the up and down arrows on the steering wheel that will change the center display to what you want

0FBA0253-F389-4415-8F98-C7BEE0AE9E1A.png

JD Martin

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
No good answer here. What happens when you try cycling through the screens using the up & down buttons? There is a screen that just sits there doing nothing if I remember right; I usually have mine set to the audio screen.