DavidRam's RCSB Interior Makeover - It's Time To **** My Cab!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
DavidRam

DavidRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Quick update on the Clazzio seat covers: Like I said before, I cancelled my custom order when I found out it would take 10-14 weeks.:shakehead:

But I did order the all black seats, with perforated leather inserts. I will pick them up from the factory on Friday. I love "In Stock" ****! :party36::

I really wanted the contrasting stitching, but not enough to wait that long.

Last edited:
OP
OP
DavidRam

DavidRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Next mod, I am going to replace my rear view mirror with a disco ball, that way I won't have ANY blind spots!

bskl76

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 liter Hemi
Upper glove box

Never heard of it. What is it?

Do u have a open bin above lower glove box? If so upper glove box replaces tht open bin with a compartment, upper glove box door & glove box light. Benny Robles at AllMoparparts.com our vendor has kits available depending on Ur interior colors. I would attach a pic but my interior is all torn apart getting ready to send my parts to Jeremy at retroshop. Have u thought about hydrodipping Ur center stack & Ac vents?

Check out the hydrodipping, there's a link to some of the metallic patterns tht would go good with ur theme.
Hydrographic - Water Dipped Interior Trim

You can also upgrade Ur steering wheel, I did to leather with all the buttons from a salvage yard for $175.

OP
OP
DavidRam

DavidRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Do u have a open bin above lower glove box? If so upper glove box replaces tht open bin with a compartment, upper glove box door & glove box light. Benny Robles at AllMoparparts.com our vendor has kits available depending on Ur interior colors. I would attach a pic but my interior is all torn apart getting ready to send my parts to Jeremy at retroshop. Have u thought about hydrodipping Ur center stack & Ac vents?

Check out the hydrodipping, there's a link to some of the metallic patterns tht would go good with ur theme.
Hydrographic - Water Dipped Interior Trim

You can also upgrade Ur steering wheel, I did to leather with all the buttons from a salvage yard for $175.

Oh yes, that glove box mod. I'll check it out...

Post up some pics when your center stack and ac vents are done! I want mine done in a carbon fiber look.

How difficult us the steering wheel swap?? Leather would be nice or even carbon fiber like this:http://www.ramforum.com/f154/exclusive_steering_wheel_dodge_ram-55003/
:favorites13:

OP
OP
DavidRam

DavidRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So a few guys...

named Etroze86, Big Boi and BradKnob have sorta side tracked me from my original plan to **** out my interior, but leave the audio for later (and another thread)! Lol! :favorites13:

Now I am knee deep in getting my sound system hooked up a little bit, too! :naughty:

So far I am thinking:
2 x Skar amps (on order)
Knuconcepts dual wire kit
Stereo Integrity (2) 12" subs (not sure on enclosure yet, might build one)
Last I will add a Helix DSP, but before that I need to learn what a DSP is and does! :)

Not sure yet on the door speakers... Any suggestions???

Attachments

• untitled.png
    untitled.png
    82.3 KB · Views: 329
Last edited:

bskl76

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 liter Hemi
Steering wheel is easy. All u need is a long flathead screw driver & think 13mm socket.

Ask etroze86, bradknob, big boi about stereo equipment. They know there audio. I also went with knuconcepts wiring kit, was following etroze86 audio build. Dam 2 quality 12" in a RCSB, holy **** I like my music loud but I might be to old for tht loud.

cgeorgemo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
Last edited:

codered

Reaction score
Ram Year
1998 QCSB
Engine
magnum 5.9/360
named Etroze86, Big Boi and BradKnob have sorta side tracked me from my original plan to **** out my interior, but leave the audio for later (and another thread)! Lol! :favorites13:

Now I am knee deep in getting my sound system hooked up a little bit, too! :naughty:

So far I am thinking:
2 x Skar amps (on order)
Knuconcepts dual wire kit
Stereo Integrity (2) 12" subs (not sure on enclosure yet, might build one)
Last I will add a Helix DSP, but before that I need to learn what a DSP is and does! :)

Not sure yet on the door speakers... Any suggestions???
JBL had a pair that lasted 20 years in my sister's Lincoln :D bass is above average clean hits hard had some on full blasts and left my head ringing for hours

Last edited:

Etroze86

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Steering wheel is easy. All u need is a long flathead screw driver & think 13mm socket.

Ask etroze86, bradknob, big boi about stereo equipment. They know there audio. I also went with knuconcepts wiring kit, was following etroze86 audio build. Dam 2 quality 12" in a RCSB, holy **** I like my music loud but I might be to old for tht loud.

The 12's can get loud but they were designed to be the most transparent sub on the market that can fit just about anywhere. Oh and they play down to 20hz in a .5 cube box which is insane. The idea of having a low distortion sub aka transparent is that they will play so clean you won't be able to tell where the bass is coming from and in a regular is not an easy feat to do.

Etroze86

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Oh yes, that glove box mod. I'll check it out...

Post up some pics when your center stack and ac vents are done! I want mine done in a carbon fiber look.

How difficult us the steering wheel swap?? Leather would be nice or even carbon fiber like this:http://www.ramforum.com/f154/exclusive_steering_wheel_dodge_ram-55003/
:favorites13:

Check out UNBROKEN's thread if its still open there was a very nice looking carbon fiber stearing wheel that still made space for all the buttons that come on the stock stearing wheel.

bskl76

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 liter Hemi
Hydrodipping interior

Hey David, this is the steel plate theme I goin with in my whole interior. This isn't mine, Jeremy sent me this pic as example. My center stack gonna look like this but hydrodip will cover the whole center stack not just the sides.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 66
OP
OP
DavidRam

DavidRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The 12's can get loud but they were designed to be the most transparent sub on the market that can fit just about anywhere. Oh and they play down to 20hz in a .5 cube box which is insane. The idea of having a low distortion sub aka transparent is that they will play so clean you won't be able to tell where the bass is coming from and in a regular is not an easy feat to do.

Take it easy bro! You are getting me way too excited about those SI subs! :roflsquared:

OP
OP
DavidRam

DavidRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey David, this is the steel plate theme I goin with in my whole interior. This isn't mine, Jeremy sent me this pic as example. My center stack gonna look like this but hydrodip will cover the whole center stack not just the sides.

Wow! That is really cool, and very nice work! Can't wait to see it!

BlownGP

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 RAM Harvest New Holland Blue
Engine
Check out UNBROKEN's thread if its still open there was a very nice looking carbon fiber stearing wheel that still made space for all the buttons that come on the stock stearing wheel.

Didint he swap a SRT8 steering wheel?

HLram

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 and 2007
Engine
Hemi 5.7 in both
Close, but not exactly the look I am after :roflsquared:

Aaaaawwwhhh come on David........we all saw those rear end pics that you created that looked like a porsche and testarossa crossbreed. You know you like the batmobile look.........lol

OP
OP
DavidRam

DavidRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Aaaaawwwhhh come on David........we all saw those rear end pics that you created that looked like a porsche and testarossa crossbreed. You know you like the batmobile look.........lol

Ok, ok, you got me... I secretly want to be Batman!!! :roflsquared: :roflsquared: :roflsquared: