2012 1500 Express interior overhaul

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pre3ston

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
So I just bought a 2012 1500 Express, which has everything I want mechanically...the hemi and 4wd, but the interior definitely leaves things to be desired. What I'm looking to do is visit some junkyards and try to find a donor limited or laramie to swap almost the entire interior. What I'm looking to change is the instrument cluster, steering wheel, dashboard, both front and rear seats (quad cab), and headliner. Im fully capable of doing all the work myself, but my question lies in the wiring harness, mostly concerning the seats and head liner. My current seats are fully mechanical and I'd like the higher end power seats, not concerned about heating and all that though. My headliner has a single dome light in the middle of the cab, and I'd like to have the full headliner with front and rear dome lights. Would I have to change out my entire wiring harness to do this?