Default Nav to map

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aekupp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I know this isn't a new complaint but has anyone come up with a way to default the Navigation to the Map instead of favorites. 2019 Ram Limited. I don't see anything with AlfaOBD or anything else that can fix that.

Farmer Fran

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Limited Loaded - Sold
Not that I can see. I just hit the home button

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 RAM Limited
Engine
5.7L HEMI
Are you sayign when you press the NAV button the screen defaults to Favorites? Mine defaults to the map. It came that way...I didn't do anything.

SaintlySins

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
EcoDiesel
I ass-u-me you mean to make the Default to Navigation Map on start-up instead of Phone Favorites ... if I'm right, that's a good question and I'd like that too.

Every so often the screen will open to the Navi Screen when starting, but that's not the norm. It usually opens to the Favorites in the Contact list on my phone (which NEVER stays loaded and is always blank on each start [I still hate you Stellantis/AndroidAuto for how the phone integrates]) ... and I don't need the Phone Favorites to be the opening screen.

Hope there's an answer.