Delivery delays

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kidcola2000

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Diesel
I ordered my Ram Bighorn 3500 back in May 2022. It wasn’t built until the end of August and has now been listed as KZLD status for 8 weeks. Being in Canada I can’t rely on the tracking website as it’s for the US only. My dealer says they have no way of finding out where the vehicle is or the cause of delay. Has anyone else experienced this?

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
If your Diesel engine is the one that is on RECALL, you could not take it off the dealers lot, even if it was parked there

Dealers can not sell that particular Ram until they have fixed the cause of the recall

JHayez1911

US NAVY (RET)
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I ordered my Ram Bighorn 3500 back in May 2022. It wasn’t built until the end of August and has now been listed as KZLD status for 8 weeks. Being in Canada I can’t rely on the tracking website as it’s for the US only. My dealer says they have no way of finding out where the vehicle is or the cause of delay. Has anyone else experienced this?
Are you still KZLD? Limited 3500 DRW KZLD