Diablo Sport Trinity EX Platinum

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mark Boshnack

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7l Hemi
I have installed the unit on my 2005 Ram 1500 5.7l. I cannot get the TCM to do what it is supposed to do. I have no control over shift points. The tech at the company stated I need a flash from the dealer. My assumption is a TCM from 2005 is not compatible with their newer software. Considering the price so far I am not sure I want to spend more to make it work. I tried to go back to stock but when I tried to re-load the SC 5 it states that the truck is not stock. Any thoughts?

ramportin1

Sickest member here
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Do you have a tuner or are you just trying to run a canned tune and mess with parameters yourself?
I cant say on a 05 or the platinum whatever as mines a 07 and just a regular trinity but my tuner has full adjustability for the trans and shift points we have messed with them multiple times.
If you dont have a GOOD tuner I would highly recommend paying for one, can be the difference between amazing performance and lasting forever vs catastrophic failure.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sabo