Diagnostic Dilemma- Please Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WiregrassMechanic

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have put a scanner on it and changed throttle body I attached a video of what it's doing. I Also a picture of codes after several resets. Once it starts driving and is under throttle it runs fine, however at idle or when it isnt under throttle it acts up. Figured I would ask in hopes someone else has experienced and resolved this issue.

I will also say when you move the wires around at the bulkhead next to ECU sometimes it seems to change. I have removed and cleaned all connections and checked for wire breaks, but didnt see any.

Further thoughts;
1. Map sensor maybe? Unusual it doesnt have code though
2. When you unplug IAT while idling doesnt change issue for better or worse (except throws code for voltage of IAT)
3. Replacing throttle body doesnt fix it.
4. Under throttle lighting bolt goes away but when released even while driving it flashes and misfires
5. Constantly feels like its searching for idle and clicks opening the throttle body when light is flashing.20200326_151607.jpg 20200326_151607.jpg

Here is video: