Different wheel spacers front and rear

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shagya

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5,7 L HEMI
Anybody uses wheel spacers different at the front and rear?

co-pilot

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Not sure what you mean by different but some only run on rear so that is kinda different

OP
OP
shagya

shagya

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5,7 L HEMI
Thanks "co-pilot" ! Yes I ment so. Rear wider than the front. So should work on mine too. Rear radial has little more space sideways under the original fender. Probably I dont't really need on front either. Will think about it...

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2wd
Engine
HEMI 5.7 Revolution 4.88s
On my truck Maxtrac extends the front out a bit more than the back, a lot of people use spacers in the back to bring them out to match the front but I didn't do it on mine, not noticeable at all and with the fender flares they look even actually ...

OP
OP
shagya

shagya

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5,7 L HEMI
On my truck Maxtrac extends the front out a bit more than the back, a lot of people use spacers in the back to bring them out to match the front but I didn't do it on mine, not noticeable at all and with the fender flares they look even actually ...
What size wheel spacers you have on with those Bushwacker fender flares? Or only the 37s on? The flares are my next option but without lifting.
I wont really hard work with mine. Hard terrain also lightly. For that I use my Wrangler or a Polaris Quad.
Your truck is nice coloured!

co-pilot

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hey shagya ..... do some reserch on spacers ....I think you have to run at least 1.25" spacer to clear the studs....

OP
OP
shagya

shagya

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5,7 L HEMI
No spacers at all , the offset on the wheels is -44 which makes them stick out
OK I understand, these are the RBP 87R Blade 20x12-44. Look awesome. We just dream about such sortiment of accessory offer. So we have it of course for european vehicles.
California and few other states were unforgetable for me on two wheels in 2015.

OP
OP
shagya

shagya

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5,7 L HEMI
hey shagya ..... do some reserch on spacers ....I think you have to run at least 1.25" spacer to clear the studs....
I thougt max. 1" front and 1.25" rear without fender flares.
But first I want to receive finally my AWE 0FG exhaust, than I'm looking forward. Maybe next week. Sound is first for my ears, second - something for my eyes :)