DIY's delayed until end of summer.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Merc225hp

Reaction score
Ram Year
truck
Engine
gas
I have posted that I would be doing up some DIY’s for RF, but people I am not finding the time to sit and concentrate like I need to too make these up at this time. I am thinking I will be able to start working on these after August when work is slower at the campground.

Sorry to those that have been waiting for DIY’s from me.
Merc225hp

kpd12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
Unfortunately we all have lives that interfere with our hobbies/passions. It's completely understandable and with the recent weather related destruction you guys have had, it's even more understandable that you do not have time. Take care if what you need to and get them done when you can buddy.

03MopaRamman

RAM SPORT / 18 SRT
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 (2003 Forgottens SOLD and 2014 SOLD)
Engine
Hemi 5.7 (392 Hemi) 86 Ford .308 HO Roller
Hard to do that and run a business and better to wait than than do it half hass. When I finish current Mods including new Cam, Hopefully I can pull my 6300 lb 34 footer over those Mountains and book a site at your Camp Area. Like yourself probably not enough time left this year to plan such a Trip with curremt things i need to get done by the fall, but would seriously consider that for next summer! Any BC Tow rules i need to know of that could get me a ticket or turned around back where I came from. My trailer is not a fifth so probably ok with my 1500.

LaurenMagnum360

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
360 V8
same. since i moved out of my parents house, and into an apartment complex with my fiancee, it's hard to find time to work on my truck since our complex does not allow it. And we can only use her house when her dad isn't home, as he hates us XD

OP
OP
M

Merc225hp

Reaction score
Ram Year
truck
Engine
gas
Hard to do that and run a business and better to wait than than do it half hass. When I finish current Mods including new Cam, Hopefully I can pull my 6300 lb 34 footer over those Mountains and book a site at your Camp Area. Like yourself probably not enough time left this year to plan such a Trip with curremt things i need to get done by the fall, but would seriously consider that for next summer! Any BC Tow rules i need to know of that could get me a ticket or turned around back where I came from. My trailer is not a fifth so probably ok with my 1500.

Nope not a thing, but make darn sure all brakes and wheel bearings are in very good working order on both units. FWIW if the speed limit is 60 kph in a corner don't push it, sit back and enjoy the ride it's not a race to get here.

We keep the campground open year round, but fall is the best out here. The colours are just amazing and temps still up in the +20's are the normal. Good chance you would have the place to yourself as well.

Thanks for understanding everybody.