Do any of you guys ever do Donuts?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
A

alex_5_7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Only with my morning coffee... Nice Truck! What's the tint on the front windshield?
It may just be the shadows lol I don't have any tint on the windshield other than on the doors and and back windows. It's 5% all around

JoeCo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Nice video, thanks for sharing! I do rather enjoy some donuts as well but tend to do them in the snow, or just sliding around in general is fun!

KeithP

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 VVT
Not since I bent an axle and blew the engine all in the same self induced spin some 45 years ago. 74 C-10, 350cid, snow packed street. Over reved that 350 and slammed sideways into the curb.

Last edited:

bfill_rebel

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
As soon as I hit the dirt I love to feel the power and spin the rear wheels!

Share your guy's pics or videos!

Looks fun!!

How high are you raised? Level links? Puck?

Also what bumper is that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
A

alex_5_7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Nice video, thanks for sharing! I do rather enjoy some donuts as well but tend to do them in the snow, or just sliding around in general is fun!
Yup! Its just as fun in the snow ❄ lol I hit a little snow trail the other day, its on my YouTube Channel

Looks fun!!

How high are you raised? Level links? Puck?

Also what bumper is that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The truck is sitting on King Coilovers set at a 2" level. Rides amazing. The oem bilsteins weren't cutting it anymore. The bumper is made by Adictive Desert Design and its called the "Stealth Fighter"

Not since I bent an axle and blew the engine all in the same self induced spin some 45 years ago. 74 C-10, 350cid, snow packed street. Over reved that 350 and slammed sideways into the curb.

Wow what a mess lol did the wife tear you a new one? Haha

KeithP

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 VVT
Wow what a mess lol did the wife tear you a new one? Haha[/QUOTE]

I was 17, in high school and it was dad’s new truck. Yeah...learned a hard lesson that night which explains why it’s the last time I turned a donut in a vehicle.

gray_flhxs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi, 5.7
Great video and nice looking truck!

That looks like a lot of fun but I don't have any where to do it. I am also afraid to damage my truck. :( She is the first vehicle I have ever been able to put in a garage. I want to keep her looking nice.

OP
OP
A

alex_5_7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Not since I had to pay for my tires...lol
Lol which is also why I only do this in the dirt

Great video and nice looking truck!

That looks like a lot of fun but I don't have any where to do it. I am also afraid to damage my truck. :( She is the first vehicle I have ever been able to put in a garage. I want to keep her looking nice.
I feel you bud! My truck has had its fare shares of dings and dents while offroading but thats why I bought the rebel. I thought about trading in for the TRX but I can't justify ruining a 100k truck lol

JoeCo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yup! Its just as fun in the snow ❄ lol I hit a little snow trail the other day, its on my YouTube Channel

I'll have to check out your channel, keep having fun out there!

NorthStar1

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Ram 1500 Big Horn/Lone Star 4x2 Crew
Engine
Hemi 5.7 eTorque
Donuts? Ah heck no! All that flexing and g-forces from doing donuts is what is causing the cracks/leaks in the rear sliding window frames!

CVX20

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Classic Express
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Price of fuel these days I'd sooner burn it going somewhere.

Plankton

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
There's a trail near me in the middle of nowhere that I pulled into one day after it had rained and I instantly got stuck. I was in 2wd, so after putting it in 4, I did a quick donut and got back on the pavement. So far thats the only one. I always do a bit of drifting on wet pavement and especially donuts in empty parking lots in the snow with everything I drive. I try not to push it too far these days though. I like this truck too much and money's tight.

Never thought to take a vid or pics. That was nicely done.

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I don't do donuts very often unless it's in snow. I tend to move straight ahead when testing tires.

20170401_092007.jpg

Did you know you can drift a 3rd Gen MegaCab with the right amount of throttle and some opposite lock on a wet street? Now that freaked out the folks approaching me from the other lane... LOLOLOL