DO YOU HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOUR DEALERSHIP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BrianandChrissy

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 big horn crew cab
Engine
5.7 hemi, vararam CAI
Joe cecconi Dodge Chrysler Ram, Niagara Falls ny.
Julian "Poncho" is my go to guy there. Straight up, no bs, and professional. Lifetime oil changes on all new vehicles. Very professional and friendly service dept/advisors.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
McBroom

McBroom

U.S.Marine Veteran Retired 88-2000
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
First, THANK YOU for your service to our country! I salute YOU sir!!!!
Its nice to read about others having good experiences with their dealer. For me, (& my wife) its not been good for a long time. They get your money, then they dont care.
Unfortunately, there seems to be more bad ones than good ones, so thank you for starting this thread, i really hope it helps others become a more satisfied customer(s).

Thank you. I also started a thread for the horrible dealerships too.
Let’s all be as well informed as possible.
Someone could be traveling right now and need a service department for some unknown reason. I hope everyone has a great trip if they’re traveling.

I Love my 18 Ram 2500HD 4x4 CC
Blue Streak Pearl off-road

OP
OP
McBroom

McBroom

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
Seattle Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

I live 275 miles away, I found the truck online and it had everything I wanted. They already had a really good price on it so I decided to see if I could get it down further. I called and made an offer contingent on my inspection and if I truly liked it after driving it. The sales gal was great, filled the tank with premium and I bought the truck. 1 hour later we were on our way home. Easiest experience buying from a dealership ever.

Was it a cash buy or did that include the finance guy time too?

dav8388

Reaction score
Ram Year
In limbo between trucks
Engine
3.6 pentastar
So Far I have been Happy with Rick Hendrick CDJR at 1468 Savannah Hwy, Charleston, SC 29407. A.J. was my sales lady she was great. No pressure, got me the exact truck I was looking for. Mananger and finance guy was great to. I have only delt with the service department once for the cruise control recall, but they were great got me in and out quick.

boblonben

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If you would highly recommend our members buy their next Ram from the dealership where you bought your Ram from post it here.
This is not a Do Not buy From Thread.
If you disagree with a post keep it to yourself.
WE want to hear about the Positive Dealerships.

Either Ancira Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge in San Antonio, Bluebonnet in New Braunfels, or Brown Dodge in Devine - all in Texas. Have bought from them all and they are just good folks, all three.

TopBanana

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L CTD
Adams Jeep, Aberdeen, MD. They actually listen to the customer and will work with you.

Mudders Beast

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Crown RAM Chattanooga TN, had a good salesman, service not so. Mountain View Ram, Ringgold Ga, new location just opened, service is great, huge lot inventory.

ford40

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hillview Motors is located at: 5309 US-30 E • Greensburg, PA 15601
Sales: 724-221-3186 • Service: 844-765-4682 • Parts: 844-352-0971
I bought my 2014 over the phone went in singed the papers wen over the truck.
that was it they have given me a loaner each time I had work done.
Even when they covered the right front brake hose that went bad out of warranty

rcmedic

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L I6 Cummins Turbo Diesel Engine
Though they unfortunately sold the local dealership a few months back to a huge step down in quality service dealer, Lithia Dodge provided me with the best experience that I have ever had with any dealer, ever. I am very sorry to have lost them as a local resource.

TruckNut

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I have yet to buy from my local dealer, Columbia Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram in Columbia TN, but I have gone there for years to get service. Great service department. Also, they are pretty competitive regarding price.

Jrod

USAF 1997-2008
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Sport
Engine
Yes and No

Lustine Dodge Woodbridge Va has the best deals in this area, but you better have your wits, financing and haggling points sorted before you walk in the door. Otherwise, these vultures will eat you alive. Their service department is equally as bad, if not worse.

2 Jeeps, 3 RAM’s, and 1 Challenger later, I finally found service department salvation at Safford Dodge Springfield VA. These guys are awesome! I pray Safford’s vehicle prices align with the a$$holes in Woodbridge when I’m ready to buy again!

Reaver

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I can give a big thumbs-up to Kuntz Motors in Mahaffey, PA. It's a small dealership the middle-of-nowhere central PA, but they are straight-shooters on both the sales AND service ends. I can't say enough good about them, and I'm hard to impress when it comes to dealerships. I'd rather have a simultaneous root canal and IRS audit than deal with most dealerships.

Kuntz Motors
4732 Colonel Drake Highway Mahaffey, PA 15757
(814) 822-4361

Hemimania

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hoyte Dodge
Hwy 75
Sherman Texas 75090
903-893-0144

I love this dealership because they actually do give 2 ***** about the customer.
I’ve bought 6 new vehicles from them and #7 will be from Hoyte. Their service department is superb.

This makes me wish I lived in TX .

Hemimania

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I REALLY hope dealers read this board to see real opinions from real customers.

OP
OP
McBroom

McBroom

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
I REALLY hope dealers read this board to see real opinions from real customers.

Wouldn’t that be sweet. It might just make em smile and others wanna do better for the customers.
Or maybe just close the doors in shame

OC455

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018, 2019
Engine
5.7 Hemi Big Horn, 6.4L Hemi 3500 Longhorn Mega cab
Nye Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Oneida NY did pretty good. Finance guy was a little off putting, but it got worked out. Service department took care of the cruise control recall within an hour. They vacuumed the interior as well when I picked it up. Not bad.