Dont even.... Front vibration

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jljbtm

Reaction score
i THOUGHT MY WHEELS NEEDED BALANCING BUT THE SHOP MECHANIC SAID I NEEDED FRONT AXELS AND DIFF REPLACEMENT TO THE TUN OF $3000+ 70,000 WTH

OP
OP
S

Sturoc

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
i THOUGHT MY WHEELS NEEDED BALANCING BUT THE SHOP MECHANIC SAID I NEEDED FRONT AXELS AND DIFF REPLACEMENT TO THE TUN OF $3000+ 70,000 WTH
I'd definitely get a 2nd opinion on that !!

Iron_Mike-HeL1714

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Howdy fellers!!
New here.... registered at least. lol.
First off, I appreciate all the advice on, what I shouldn't be worried about it being. LMAO. Personally, the only logical take from this. Is that, all of us are; simply reveling in, the gleeful bliss of owning a RAM.. Standard package, it seems. Sad but true...
I hope for you fellas that, are still managing to push one down the road. That 2023 has treated ya, a lil nicer this time around. And for the ones, that have since been able to, separate from their nightmare. Words of encouragement and prayer for the rest of us, is our only hope. Lol.

I got a huge kick out of all the *delete parts* Always good advice. But, I'm probably one of the very few (4th gen) guys who've successfully pulled off CV delete... Desperate times.... desperate measures.... @chri5k the GoPro trick. That's an excellent idea, might have to try that.

**For The Record** I am very well aware that, running without CV's is absolutely stupid. No, I don't care. When ya gotta go, ya gotta go. Peace.

Last edited: