Drag Link 2018 PW

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pwrwagon

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Well most of you know of the recall. Drag link. Rams fix is to weld nuts. So you can never can do a wheel Alignment without replacing the Welded drag link assembly.
I asked them when they were going to replace this with one so I can have my truck Front end aligned. There answer was it’s fixed.
Then dealer offer for me to pay half to replace it.
There not going to replace any now they say dealer only can do alignment with the welded nuts. Magic I guess. You pay 60,000 plus for a PW and they won’t fix it. My last dodge product. I love the truck but stuff like this is not worth dealing with a company that fixes stuff half ass.

michael harpe

U.S. Army 2001-2014
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 hemi
This is why most of us get aftermarket drag links and go elsewhere for alignments. Hell, my local dealer said they cant do the alignment on my power wagon with a 4.5" rough country lift. I asked them then if I had you install the lift would you have left it unaligned? They said "we'd do our best". No shop in valdosta ga would touch it except 2. One of them doesn't have a computerized rack and does it old school and tried to sell me an adjustable ball join at 5k miles. The other shop ne-ro tire and brake service aligned it without an issue. The alignment tech used to work for fca as a level 2 tech. Yet the dealer said it couldn't be done. Funny... ne-ro has my business while in down here in ga. Too bad Firestone wont touch it lifted cause I love their lifetime alignments.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk