Error Code P018C

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jesaf00

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Just purchased a new '13 Ram 1500 and at 400 Miles i got error code P018C. Autozone read the code for me. The CEL is on and the "ECO" mode is not displaying. I am not sure if it is not working or just not displaying.

Found this thread which says it is a Fuel Pressure Sensor Circuit Low.
http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=165801

Could this be caused by bad gas sitting on the lot for i dont know how many months?

Lawhand

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
i dont know where you live but exon had some bad gas in louisiana which cause all kinds of problems. other than that, if your eco light doesnt come on then it means your MDS isnt working(dont quote me) either way the dealer will have to cover it.

badvik

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Laramie
Engine
Hemi 5.7
i dont know where you live but exon had some bad gas in louisiana which cause all kinds of problems. other than that, if your eco light doesnt come on then it means your MDS isnt working(dont quote me) either way the dealer will have to cover it.

It isn't like that - ECO is off, but MDS is still working, I can hear it pretty good as I have Magnaflow and diablo installed )).
I've got the same check and will know the solution tomorrow as I'll drive to the service. May be there are some problems with the fuel filter if any is on our trucks.

mikey j

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 sport crew cab 4x4
Engine
hemi 5.7
Hey what was the final out come with your code. I also have a 2013 sport and I have the same issue ? I took my truck to the dealer but because I have aftermarket wiring they wouldnt look at it.

VdubBry

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I know this is old but ever resolved? Same issue.

VdubBry

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Thank you! Actually I don't know if I ordered the right part. There are 4 different part numbers, not sure how to determine which is the one I need. Ayaya

Last edited:

badvik

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Laramie
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thank you! Actually I don't know if I ordered the right part. There are 4 different part numbers, not sure how to determine which is the one I need. Ayaya

I've gone through all of this parts - they all've been wrong (clips, hose etc.) The only partnumber for the sensor (MY 13+) is on the link I've given above. May be smth has been changed in 14+ - but I doubt.

VdubBry

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I hope I got the right one. The parts department only had it in stock.

Now where on the truck is this. I am not seeing it.

badvik

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Laramie
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I hope I got the right one. The parts department only had it in stock.

Now where on the truck is this. I am not seeing it.

It's under the cover on the right side (standing front of the motor) of the fuel rail. Didn't save any photo, but it's quite easy to find.

Last edited: