Exhaust on the way!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jrmitt808

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Sweet! Do you mind doing a video inside and outside of the cabin once installed? I am thinking of getting the same setup.

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Did you go with the polished tips, or the black ones OP ?

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Well that sucks as I can not seem to get anyone from Magnaflow to contact me back as to whether these are truly ready to be shipped. I want to see one for myself before I actually believe it at the rate they were going.

OP
OP
M

msw1382

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Ya I’ll take a video. I probably won’t be able to put it on until tomorrow morning or Sunday. Yes black tips.

I’ll let you all know how the install goes too but I expect typical easy install.

jrmitt808

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ya I’ll take a video. I probably won’t be able to put it on until tomorrow morning or Sunday. Yes black tips.

I’ll let you all know how the install goes too but I expect typical easy install.

Awesome thanks!

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Can you take an actual photo of the full exhaust please ?

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Yes please as the two places I’ve contacted have told me there aren’t any ones for the 2019 DT being sold yet. I’m not doubting you, I just would like to see this finally. :)

OP
OP
M

msw1382

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Yes please as the two places I’ve contacted have told me there aren’t any ones for the 2019 DT being sold yet. I’m not doubting you, I just would like to see this finally. :)
Here it is in bubble wrap. I got under the truck and decided I didn’t feel like fighting with the stock exhaust. The passenger side split is welded directly to the muffler and the hangers on this truck are ridiculous. So it’s getting installed tomorrow morning. I don’t know who is telling you you can’t get it. Check out realtruck.com. It took 5 days or so because they don’t have them in the warehouse.

F77EB560-AE63-4E53-A567-3C82417EBC98.jpeg

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I’m going there now as I had actually contacted two companies one of which was actually Magnaflow and was told not available as of yet. Let me swing over to RealTruck so I can finally close this chapter of my build . Thank you for your patience and taking the time to take those photos. :)

Pnorth

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I’m going there now as I had actually contacted two companies one of which was actually Magnaflow and was told not available as of yet. Let me swing over to RealTruck so I can finally close this chapter of my build . Thank you for your patience and taking the time to take those photos. :)
How did this turn out?

OP
OP
M

msw1382

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Install is done. If you’re doing this yourself keep in mind the hardest part is taking stock exhaust off. I ended up cutting it off. Post install it looks like minor adjustments are going to be needed on tip spacing. They shifted a bit. Here’s some pics and videos.

I ended up taking the silver hanger off rather that fighting with the mufflers under the truck.

Any questions let me know!!

Cold startup

Low speed

Acceleration

93E22FE9-DDF7-48F0-9ACB-0852FF9CF536.jpeg

711FDF19-ACAF-44F3-B159-65E5AD907170.jpeg

Pnorth

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Install is done. If you’re doing this yourself keep in mind the hardest part is taking stock exhaust off. I ended up cutting it off. Post install it looks like minor adjustments are going to be needed on tip spacing. They shifted a bit. Here’s some pics and videos.

I ended up taking the silver hanger off rather that fighting with the mufflers under the truck.

Any questions let me know!!

Great videos and info! Thanks! Think I might get this based on your post! :)

SJ345

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Just subscribed to your channel to hear everything

OP
OP
M

msw1382

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I drove it a little more and the truck just didn’t feel right. Almost like it was confused lol. Then I realized I did not disconnect the battery during or after install. I know there is an internet battle on this, but I just parked it and disconnected the battery. Going to give it a few then see how she drives.

It makes sense when you think about it. It takes 500 miles or so for these trucks to learn off the showroom floor. Changing something like the exhaust is a major adjustment for these pcm’s. I’ll update later.

OrionR5

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 Sport
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I too am looking at this mod for my 2019 Sport. The truck is so quiet that sometimes I forget that its actually running while idling. Looking forward to see and hear of your results. Good luck with the install.

OP
OP
M

msw1382

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Update

Running like a champ. I won’t go into any seat of the pants numbers but she feels strong.

I will say there is damn near no drone at cruising speed (60-70mph). So far loving everything about this exhaust