Falken Wildpeak MT 35x12.5R17's on sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

62Blazer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I've been researching different 35" tires to replace the stockers on my "new" 2016 and the Falken Wildpeak MT's were on the list. Found that a few places had the 35x12.50R17's on sale for $225/tire so went ahead and pulled the trigger this morning. Got them through Walmart.com for just under $970 delivered.

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I've been researching different 35" tires to replace the stockers on my "new" 2016 and the Falken Wildpeak MT's were on the list. Found that a few places had the 35x12.50R17's on sale for $225/tire so went ahead and pulled the trigger this morning. Got them through Walmart.com for just under $970 delivered.

heck yea, post up pics and your thoughts after you get them!

ive been eyeing that tire up too. I have the at3w in that size now. Been a great tire, but wouldn't mind something a bit more aggressive.

D6AEF88D-38BE-40B2-A70E-50A2963919BE.jpeg

Meister

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
I wonder how they will do for longevity and road noise....let us know

Trailmaker

Locked and Loaded
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 PW
Engine
What is the load rating on them? E?

Halligan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
It seems these Falken tires have been getting much praise lately. When my current Toyo's wear out I may need to consider them. Keep us posted on road noise and how well they balance.

OP
OP

62Blazer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I will keep everybody posted. They are supposed to arrive mid next week and than hopefully get them mounted within a day or two. The next cheapest I had found on those tires was $280, which was still cheaper than most other name brands. I was looking at all of the mud and "hybrid" tires trying to make up my mind but the price made the decision easy.

They had caught my eye initially because while being a mud tire they looked a little milder than some other brands and had more siping for the winter. This truck is not a daily driver and probably less than 5k miles per year, but does go a several longer road trips a year towing my SxS to off-road parks. Just bought the truck with 26k on it with the stock Duratracs. They have OK tread left and no serious cupping or uneven wear, but I think they are really loud. Now that is considering I've ran lot's of mud terrain radials on a daily driver and several sets of bias ply Super Swampers on my off-road trucks and still think the well worn Duratracs are loud. I had two sets of BFG AT's on my last truck (Chevy 2500HD) and thought they were great tires, but that truck was also a daily driver at the time and why I veered to the AT's.

Mace Peveler

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
FYI - Discount Tire will honor the Walmart price:

*Thank you for giving us the opportunity to work with you through our Found it Lower service.

I see in the link you shared that Walmart has the Falken Wildpeak M/T01
35 X12.50R17 LT 121Q tire (part#26835) currently listed for less than us.

We would be more than happy to also price those at $225.04 each to earn your business.*

crazy jerry

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
falken mt was one of the tires i had been looking at recently. along with cooper sst. while i didnt end up going with either brand, maybe next time perhaps.

if i could give you a small piece of advice thats helped me. find a well qaulified tire shop that can check wheel runout right from the get go before the tire is mounted. match it up to the tire high spot red dot then check road force. mounting the tire in just a random orientatation and simply spin balancing it is like throwing dice in vegas. you might get lucky but probly not

just last weekend i had some 37s mounted up with that same procedure and all four were 15lb road force or less, which i consider extremely good for offroad mud tire

OP
OP

62Blazer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The original tracker stated they wouldn't be delivered until Wednesday, and got really excited when I saw they were delivered on Monday. However when I got home there were only 3. After looking at the e-mail closer each tire was shipped under a separate order and the 4th is scheduled to be delivered today. Not sure if I'll be able to get them mounted this week now because I have lot's of stuff going on later this week.

JohnnyMac

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 1500 Laramie
Engine
3.0 EcoBurner
The original tracker stated they wouldn't be delivered until Wednesday, and got really excited when I saw they were delivered on Monday. However when I got home there were only 3. After looking at the e-mail closer each tire was shipped under a separate order and the 4th is scheduled to be delivered today. Not sure if I'll be able to get them mounted this week now because I have lot's of stuff going on later this week.

FedEx did the same thing to me. But took 5 days to get the 4th tire to me..... Bastages... :manos:

G. Mcpherson

Reaction score
Ram Year
2023 Ram 2500 CC SB Tradesman
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Yup! I sold two items in one day to different addresses. Calif delivery and NH delivery. Shipped via FedEx. Cal received both Shipments and only found out by Calif Buyer letting me know. 5 Contacts and telling them where the Package was and nothing happens. Finally get someone to go get the package and get it sent to the right address and get a call with message left telling me that the Package is Lost and to file for a Insurance Refund. Gotta love those guy's. Only took 2 weeks.