Fiberglass eyelids

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

matt99

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
You can kinda see mine here, I have black headlights so they are hard to see...mine are vinyl and i am not even gonna go into the trouble getting them...but im kinda wanting a pair of the fiberglass ones too
IMG_1037.jpg

KGBIGCOUNTRY

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 RCSB/2005 QCSB
Engine
5.7 / 5.7
I was thinking about a set of red ones but gotta love VA where everything is illegal.

KGBIGCOUNTRY

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 RCSB/2005 QCSB
Engine
5.7 / 5.7
The truck ones are far as I have been told. Same as tint on the rear lights, any tint over 50 on the side windows on the front and what not. With that being said I have illegal side tint on my truck and a decal on the windsheild that is also an offense. I havent gotten alot of flack over eithet but I know if I do my tails and the eyelids I will be getting pulled constantly.

RubberFrog

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
We all had to pay for our trucks so we couldn't afford a cummins. lol

There's a few guys on here with cummins....

Captain McGillycutty

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Power Wagon
Engine
Hemi 5.7
my thing is they have to flow, meaning I don't want it to look like a piece of plastic stuck on my headlights. For you guys that have them.....are you happy with the fitment? Are there certain ones that are better than others? Captain....I like the look of yours. Where did you get them? Thanks

I bought those from eBay for about $40 shipped and my dad owns a body shop so paint for me was free. Now I have also made a set and had a diy for it and it didn't cost a lot, around $30 without paint. I love the way they look and they fit well I'll get more pics up later of them when I get on my computer and not my ipad.

dodg360

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 Dodge Ram SLT QC 4X4 SB
Engine
4.7 Magnum
I think they look good on the 06' and above model headlights. But not so good on the 05' and below. Haven't seen them on a 4th gen yet. What model year do you have danimal?

Say WHAAA?!?!? :flipthebird:

J/K....I've been looking for a reason to use that lil guy flippin the bird. To each their own. I like mine. I did mine with black vinyl so if I decide to change it up, I just have to peel em.

Trupiano

Reaction score
Hometown : Puyallup,WA Stationed : Little Rock,
Ram Year
2010 Ram 2500 6.7L CTD Crew Cab
Engine
6.7L CTD
Say WHAAA?!?!? :flipthebird:

J/K....I've been looking for a reason to use that lil guy flippin the bird. To each their own. I like mine. I did mine with black vinyl so if I decide to change it up, I just have to peel em.

Haha nice! Nah, they don't look bad at all. I just like the look on the 06' and above rams because they compliment the larger headlights. Im just not a big fan of them on our small headlight assemblies.

:big_banana_Dance:

OP
OP
Danimal77

Danimal77

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Anyone had any issues of the fiberglass ones warping in the sunlight?

matt99

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
A guy on DF has had them probably three years and only parks in the sun and hasnt had any problems...honestly, If you decide to buy them I would almost tell you to ship them here and I would buy some and paint both of ours brilliant black at the same time

OP
OP
Danimal77

Danimal77

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
A guy on DF has had them probably three years and only parks in the sun and hasnt had any problems...honestly, If you decide to buy them I would almost tell you to ship them here and I would buy some and paint both of ours brilliant black at the same time

I'd be up for something like that. U thinking rattle can or take them to the paint shop????

OP
OP
Danimal77

Danimal77

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
These are the one's i'm thinkin' about. SRT style...$45 on Ebay

Attachments

• HunterRAMSRT.jpg
    HunterRAMSRT.jpg