FINALLY! Fox coil overs are here!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7

RedSRT4Me

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 CC Sport
Engine

Lyle Longboat

2011 Ram 1500 5.7 Sport CC
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
View attachment 247079

They're finally here! Been waiting for a bit. Final piece of my lift. [email protected] squared me away with an outstanding deal on my Zone 6" lift and these coil overs. Now just gotta find some time to get my rig to Quick_Shifter to get it installed.
Man those are nice! Thanks for another hole in my pocket! lol

OP
OP
RJL1

RJL1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Man those are nice! Thanks for another hole in my pocket! lol

Just trying to help LOL!
I'll advise after @Quick_Shifter works his magic and installs the lift how these things paired with Zone UCA's and Fox rear shocks ride as compared to stock.

We love how this truck rides stock, but from my over the top, OCD fueled research this set up should be at least as good.

I'll give an honest review.

Last edited:

VelocityC6Z

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ohhhh that's going to ride soooooo good compared to stock.

Rode in a buddy's. I have king, he has fox... the fox are smoother, and are a better pavement option the way they come valved. The kings on the other hand handle way better off road with harsh terrain.

For how much I go off road, I would probably go fox if I could do it again. I would have never known the difference if we both didn't have the same lift apart from shock options.

Congratulations on the purchase! You're gonna love it! I know I would.

OP
OP
RJL1

RJL1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Ohhhh that's going to ride soooooo good compared to stock.

Rode in a buddy's. I have king, he has fox... the fox are smoother, and are a better pavement option the way they come valved. The kings on the other hand handle way better off road with harsh terrain.

For how much I go off road, I would probably go fox if I could do it again. I would have never known the difference if we both didn't have the same lift apart from shock options.

Congratulations on the purchase! You're gonna love it! I know I would.

AWESOME! Thanks for the heads up. The truck won't see much off road, we have an older Jeep JKUR for that. At the most it'll get back to some sand pits and trails dragging our Banshees.

Actually can't wait. Like a kid a few days before Christmas.