First Ram '17 1500 SLT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SmokeyHill

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
My old '99 Jeep Grand Cherokee died of rust/old age a year or so ago. I've been looking for a replacement 4WD since then. I finally found this one with 71k on the clock for a pretty good price so I pulled the trigger. It's fully stock which I like. I have several things I already want to do to it. Nerf bars/running boards are first on the list. At some point, backup camera, remote start, cargo camera, LED lighting will be done, among others.
I have my Harley set up exactly the way I want it, so I need something else to throw money at. The truck looks black most of the time, but it's actually a very dark brown pearl. I'll be perusing the forums and checking out the 4th gen forum a lot for ideas.truck.jpg

tron67j

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Congratulations on the new truck. Definitely read through the general discussion about best mods under $100 and what did you do with 4th gen this week. I have done a few factory mods in mine, overhead console, 8.4 radio, running lights in my tow mirrors, rear power in foots with plug and play wire harness, and some other things. Check vendor section, they will help out. M²Mods does a few wire harnesses, great guy to work with. Good luck

diymirage

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Remote start can be done through alphaOBD and a new keyfob rubber