FogLight Wiring Issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reeb

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey guys,

I need a hand and don't have a tester available.

My right foglight is out. I thought it was a bulb so I pulled it out and replaced it. Still wouldn't light up. So I swapped from one side to the next and my original bulb works just fine. I traced the wiring back to the left side and nothing is broken or worn, the factory loam has protected it all and the connections are clean and free of any dust/dirt/debris.

Is this a known or common issue? I spoke to one friend whos a mechanic at a GM dealership and he just shook his head about "dodge's wiring issues" but I've never heard of that before.

Can I buy the wiring harness that lights up the right hand side seperately?(I'd think I could)

I believe it to be unrelated but my lefthand low beam bulb is super dim right now. And when I turn on my highbeams, my lefthand highbeam doesn't turn on. Like it won't throw any light in the housing, but take it out and it's lit up, just very faint. Could the two be related? My righthand headlights work fine, my lefthand foglight is perfect.

Any help is appreciated. I'm not an electrical guy at all. I despise it but I can't afford to have a shop troubleshoot it for a couple hundred bucks either.