From Jeep Gal to Truck - Towing a TT Across the US

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

soapy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
You.could get a extension for your trailer hitch that would extend your trailer hack away from your tailgate. Your trailer is.light enough that it would work fine.

Travelin Ram

Reaction score
Somewhere in NA. Probably. We travel a lot.
Ram Year
Engine
There are TPMS available for trailers as an aftermarket add on, I use one made by TST.

Trailer tires are a frequent topic of disdain and heated discussions on RV forums. I avoid them whenever possible and use either P or LT tires when a suitable weight rating and size is available. However there are those who disagree and believe ST tires are the best. Often with smaller trailers there’s not many choices and ST will be the only choice. There are still quality differences within the ST tire brands, and trailer builders tend to use the cheapest tire available. If tire choices are of interest then some reading on RV forums would yield some recommendations.

OP
OP
Amazonica

Amazonica

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Thank you @Lil' Rob. I do know how to change a trailer tire (luckily single axle for now) and have a long bar that lets me get the lugs off.

Does anyone know of a TPMS for trailers? and does the 2019 Rebel with factory Tow Package sense them when installed? It's so smart otherwise (shows brake settings, trailer length, etc).

OP
OP
Amazonica

Amazonica

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Thank you @Travelin Ram. Mine are ST. I'd like to get the same Duratrac Load Range 'E' I have on the truck.
Does your truck read the TST monitors, or is there a separate display?