Front bumper or brush guard

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Elevated 2013

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Ok guys! I need your opinions. I have a 13 Ram 1500 Sport on a 4" lift and i'm wanting to give my front end more protection. I want people to think twice about hitting me, so i'm considering either a steel front bumper (https://www.americantrucks.com/dv8-offroad-recovery-front-bumper-bullbar-1315-ram-no-rebel.html) or a full brush guard (https://www.americantrucks.com/barricade-grille-guard-black-0917-excluding-rebel.html). I would like to find some trails and do some off roading some day, but as of right now it's my daily driver. I really like the front bumper and the possibility of adding a winch even if it's to pull me out of a ditch in the snow or something like that. But, it doesn't really protect all of my front end like a brush guard would. I'm on a budget and don't really want to spend over $1000 for whichever choice I make. The brush guard seems kind of old school to me and I don't know that it looks quite as good as it would on an old Chevy square body truck. I definitely don't want to just do a bull bar as they almost seem useless since they don't protect much of anything. So, let me hear those opinions. TIA!IMG_0347.jpg

j517

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
metal bumper saving my pennies nickles dimes and quarter to buy a bumper after all the other stupid rap i want to get. just ordered the diamond back cover that hurt now getting the borla type s then im on the fence about edge pulsar then bushwacker fender flares then the bumpers

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk

j517

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
this was previous bus m1 front i foget what i had in the back carli pintop rims klein train horn etc5858c8d0aafbef6e960f25f53f0526c5.jpg

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Elevated 2013

Elevated 2013

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
J517, that’s about the style of front bumper I want but I kind of like the little grill guard tube that goes up off of the top of the front bumper in that style. Nice looking truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk