Front fascia wiring harness help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CreativeIndy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So bought my buddies truck that was wrecked, have it close to being redone... I had to purchase an entire front fascia wiring harness(headlamp harness) as the original was shredded from the wreck. I have the old out and the new one in. So far I have the headlights, fog lights, connector to AC, connector to passenger side fender harness, active shutter and main plug all connected.

I have a few sensors that were still on old harness but not bolted up as it came like this when I bought truck. So not sure where they bolt or what they are for. I also need to know where the factory hood latch sensor plugs into on this harness and if anyone would have the part number for the harness that goes from latch sensor to this new harness as the dealer told me it would plug in to this new harness.

Below are some sensors that were on old harness I have no idea where they bolt up at or what they do. Any help is appreciated and welcomed!!

Attachments

• IMG_20220824_183541.jpg
    IMG_20220824_183541.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_20220824_183604.jpg
    IMG_20220824_183604.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 5