Front Windows and door locks not working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thill531

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7l
I have a 2011 Dodge Ram, the driver side window was left down during a rain storm. After that the driver side switch would not work and i received a message NO BUS. After replacing driver side door switch and module, rear windows go up and down but the front windows stll won't work. I also replaced the 10a and 2 25a Jcase fuses and still nothing. Any help?

Jeepwalker

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Reg Cab, 4x4
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Did you buy new Mopar stuff/aftermarket(??) or used parts?

Consider unhooking/testing the PW motor with a 12v battery..ensure it's good. It probably is...but at this point you can't rule anything out.

Pull the door jam boot back and ensure wires aren't cracked or melted. That's usually the weak point.

Quadruple-check your wire connectors and to the module, make sure a pin or two didn't back off, or become corroded. You've probably already done this, but easy to overlook.

Jeepwalker

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Reg Cab, 4x4
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Do you have the manual? If not go to THIS link ...and...(now plz read carefully here)... scroll down to near the bottom of that page, there is a list of manuals. Click on the one for your year tk it'll take you to a google docs pg and click "download". Disregard the warnings for being oversized, and download it. Lot of guys here have. Then there might be a troubleshooting tree in the manual. You're at the point where a better understanding of the PW system would be real helpful.

(note: It's not my doc's pg. But I *just* verified the link works as I described)