Fuse Box?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NY Andrew

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L V8 Hemi
Is there only the one fuse box under the hood? None inside the cabin anywhere on the 2018's?

I have a dash camera I used to have hardwired in another car with piggyback fuse as well as a security system. If there's no fuse box in the cabin, I guess both of those options are null and void now as I don't want to go through the firewall..

OP
OP
NY Andrew

NY Andrew

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L V8 Hemi
Wow that's an amazing post! Thanks!

OP
OP
NY Andrew

NY Andrew

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L V8 Hemi
Good lookin!! Did this to Camaro before.

So unfortunately my dash cam isn’t compatible with the mirror tap adapters.. Not sure if I wanna scrap the $200 cam..

STUPID question. That firewall grommet, could it be loosened up, then camera wires from fuse box routed above the top and inside of grommet, then tighten it back down?

Last edited:

nikkid

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Hi, I have a 2004 Hemi and have the same question...is there another fuse box somewhere besides under the hood. I am having all sorts of electrical problems (random interior and tail lights stay on and drain the battery even when the light switches are off). I have pulled every fuse under the hood, and the tail lights still stay on. I now disconnect the battery every night to avoid draining.