Gen. 4 Headlight LED Conversion Recommendations

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TMyers

USMC 84' - 92'
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
I know this topic has been beat to death. But, to be fair, something new is always on the horizon. I am looking to do a simple Low Beam LED upgrade on standard reflector headlights.

What's the latest and greatest thing on the market for the H11's? It's not a must for a kit, I can piece it together to save a little. Several companies offer a non-flicker harness. Also, I'm leaning towards the heatsink style bulbs vs. the fan type.

Thanks for the advice.

TatertotScott

The man, the myth, the legend, the one and only!
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
DDM tuning....some of the best bang for buck I have ever spent money on....

And I have bought many.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Mylt1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Philips H11 LED's. they are direct fit and have almost the same exact beam pattern as the stock bulbs. they will run you around $120 and the anti flicker modules will run you less than $30. i have had them installed for about a month and a half and do a lot of night driving, havent been flashed once since installing them and they are much brighter than stock. i didnt even have to adjust the aim of the lights.

TatertotScott

The man, the myth, the legend, the one and only!
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Yup, a good h11 LED replacement with anti flicker produces a much brighter version of the stock beam pattern. Not awesome, but pretty decent.

If you are looking to spend $40-$200 this is your best option. If you want to spend $400+ get projector aftermarket headlight.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Ramm5.7

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 Classic Bighorn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I have headlight revolution LEDs now, just replaced Vanquish auto ones. Both work just fine without either one using the anti flicker modules.
I leave at oh dark thirty in the morning(4:30) so use them ALOT. Both have/are working flawlessly.
Vanquish I had to adjust up a bit, HR I actually adjusted down 1/4 of a full turn.
Waaay better lighting than oem!!

Ramm5.7

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 Classic Bighorn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I know this topic has been beat to death. But, to be fair, something new is always on the horizon. I am looking to do a simple Low Beam LED upgrade on standard reflector headlights.

What's the latest and greatest thing on the market for the H11's? It's not a must for a kit, I can piece it together to save a little. Several companies offer a non-flicker harness. Also, I'm leaning towards the heatsink style bulbs vs. the fan type.

Thanks for the advice.

Or just do this, bwahahaha
LED lows, fogs, flush mount tow hook covers and pods behind grill!!

20180714_050900.jpg

20180714_050743.jpg