Got Exhaust offers UPR Products

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Got Exhaust is now proudly offering UPR products

about-us-3.gif

UPR makes many high quality, high performing parts for many vehicles, from catch cans to full suspension packages. There are well known among the racing communities and enthusiasts.

2002-2018-dodge-ram-parts-1.jpg

We will be loading their parts on our site soon. If there is anything you need UPR, whether its for your RAM or any other vehicle just message me and I can get you quoted with your forum pricing.

OP
OP
Nick@GotExhaust

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
We got catch cans for you 02-08 guys!

yhst-37354654005614_2267_46038808.jpg

and for you 09-19 guys!

14-dodge-ram-billet-oil-catch-can-z-mount-satin-11.jpg

Message me for pricing!

LeesEvoX

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4l
I picked up one of these catch cans (not from nick. SORRY NICK).

But it is a good alternative to the BT catch can. Mine is holding up well after 32k miles.

P.s. they do come with some fake ass AN fittings though. But not a big deal really. Hahaha

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Fitz-0518

Veteran 66-68
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2500. 2018 1500
Engine
6.4 3.6
UPR is the only one offering the catch can for the 02-05 5.7 Rams. Installed mine night before last. Can is high quality precision made. Black satin finish is excellent. Do not like the hose connection and the instructions need to be improved for knowing which side is in and out. Talked with their tech this morning. The side of the can that has the filter, goes to the oil fill connection (out). Ordered 5/8" ID intake 90* fittings and stainless slip hose clamps. Told the tech that should be an option. Thanks Nick, as always great product and service.

OP
OP
Nick@GotExhaust

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I picked up one of these catch cans (not from nick. SORRY NICK).

But it is a good alternative to the BT catch can. Mine is holding up well after 32k miles.

P.s. they do come with some fake ass AN fittings though. But not a big deal really. Hahaha

No worries. Glad you are liking your UPR CC. Are you catching a lot of oil and moisture?

UPR is the only one offering the catch can for the 02-05 5.7 Rams. Installed mine night before last. Can is high quality precision made. Black satin finish is excellent. Do not like the hose connection and the instructions need to be improved for knowing which side is in and out. Talked with their tech this morning. The side of the can that has the filter, goes to the oil fill connection (out). Ordered 5/8" ID intake 90* fittings and stainless slip hose clamps. Told the tech that should be an option. Thanks Nick, as always great product and service.

Thanks for your review. Let us know how well it works for you after some miles are put on it.

LeesEvoX

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4l
No worries. Glad you are liking your UPR CC. Are you catching a lot of oil and moisture?

Thanks for your review. Let us know how well it works for you after some miles are put on it.
Yep. Works like a charm. After 30k miles the back of my throttle body is still spotless after I cleaned it.

OP
OP
Nick@GotExhaust

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yep. Works like a charm. After 30k miles the back of my throttle body is still spotless after I cleaned it.

Good to hear! A UPR catch can will be going on my Coyote soon hoepfully

OP
OP
Nick@GotExhaust

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Mmmmm.... double overhead cam 5.0 V8....... :drool:****:

yeah its a bit new for me coming from a 5.0 windsor pushrod lol. Got to get some mods going so I can do some tuning and spin that bish to 7,500 RPM. Just got it this summer. I usual have mods waiting for the vehicle before it makes it to my driveway but I wanted to appreciate it for what it is now and appreciate each phase of the build as it goes. This way it doesnt feel stale to quick lol

OP
OP
Nick@GotExhaust

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Keep that garbage out of your intake and off your valves with these great catch cans! Message me for pricing!