Grille Emblem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yamifz1

Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Ram 4x4 Sport
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hi I'm working on a project and I was hoping that someone here may be able to help me out. What I am looking for is if someone knows a good place to get grille emblems made up.
I am trying to reproduce the roadrunner emblem like the one below. I was hoping to get something made up about 5-6 inches long to be put on a grill. There are some badges out there but I was looking for something new.

RRdash.jpg

or

mvc-3573534s.jpg

JJP71584

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
There is a place that does them custom...someone will know on here...guys were using them to get custom grille emblems

OP
OP
Yamifz1

Yamifz1

Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Ram 4x4 Sport
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks for the links, I have all three of them but I think after taking a closer look and maybe revising my plans that one of these guys will do the job.

OP
OP
Yamifz1

Yamifz1

Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Ram 4x4 Sport
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So I think I have figured out what it is I am looking for, it is to find someone who can make the front, back emblems like this steering wheel emblem I have found.

680267342_tp.jpg

Ruiner

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins
Downsouthkustoms is your best choice.

OP
OP
Yamifz1

Yamifz1

Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Ram 4x4 Sport
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks, I have sent out requests to several people including the above links so now it is just a matter of waiting to see who can do it and how much it will cost.

monkers

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Sport Quad Cab White
Engine
5.7 Hemi
all these guys do great work judging from their websites......very cool!!

OP
OP
Yamifz1

Yamifz1

Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Ram 4x4 Sport
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So I found a guy in Europe that says he can make them, no one I have contacted so far other than him can do it, but he needs to know the size. He makes them for Challangers, are they the same size as the emblems for the Ram? I can see maybe the front one being the same size but I can't imagine the Challangers trunk is big enough for the tailgate badge. Amy info would be helpful.

OP
OP
Yamifz1

Yamifz1

Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Ram 4x4 Sport
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I know I am all over the place with this emblem thing but my eyes are getting tired of searching for what I want. I want to do something to change it up and not sure exactly what I want. I can get the Roadrunner emblems but I am now trying to find Mopar logos for the front and back to help make a decision, do I go with mopar or roadrunner?
Any thought and places to find mopar, they are really hard to find.

OP
OP
Yamifz1

Yamifz1

Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Ram 4x4 Sport
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Well I have finally made up my mind on what emblems I want. I a going to get Mopar for the from and back if I ever hear back from Rebadge. He has exactly what I want and I have contacted Nate twiceand asked them how to go about buying the badges but I have not heard back from them yet, hopefully soon.