gun holster

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Savfil

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 - SLT
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Looks cool... I would go to jail for a long time in Canada for that though lol. :biggun: More commonly we'd have a rifle/ shotgun rack behind the seat, not so easy to point and shoot at the guy who tries to take your ride as the handgun though.

OP
OP
mossyoak03

mossyoak03

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
That is pretty sweet. I've clicked on this thread a few times now just to look at it. I just picked up a s&w .40 myself and am still waiting on my CCL permit to get here before I start seriously searching for a holster but I really like that for being in the truck.

A little off topic but if y'all wouldn't mind what are some inside the waistband holsters you guys are using?

I've tried a few IWB holsters and I have a versacarry for when I'm hunting because it easy clips to my overalls. But for everyday carry me and the wife live by the crossbreed holsters we both have the supertuck

Beefy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I've been using the Supertuck for years. I have one of the first designs. Great holster.

monettejb

2018 Hydro Blue Edition Ram 1500
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Got one love it... Also have a place on my seat belt disconnect side that my LCPL ruger 380 fits perfectly in... It's hidden in plain sight and no one even sees it

Where did you get one for the ruger lcp

Birddog

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Bright White 3500 Laramie 4X4 Long Bed
Engine
6.7 Cummins TD, 3.73
Where did you get one for the ruger lcp

I don't have the LCP but I have a. Kel - Tec P3AT .380 not much different from the LCP. I got a pocket holster on ebay for like $15 that serves is purpose. I carry in my pocket. Because the holster takes away the gun shape no one can tell I'm carrying.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

chuck

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 True Blue Big Horn
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
That is an awesome holster, I love that placement too. I'll have to pick one up once I start carrying concealed.

nvexpress13

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
No need for a holster in the '13
sejv.jpg

1sz8.jpg

chuck

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 True Blue Big Horn
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
No need for a holster in the '13
sejv.jpg

1sz8.jpg

Very good point, ironic because earlier today I was thinking to myself how much I love that little drawer and how it slides back in seamlessly. Good stuff.

R.L.K.

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 4X4 QC Express 6 speed auto 355 differentials
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Those are awesome !

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

78Staff

US Navy Veteran
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I have the 40/20/40 or whatever it's called with 3 cupholders, ie not the big center console. There is a "hidden" compartment in the base of the center seat which would be great for security/hidden away, but kinda clunky to get to quickly if needed. I like the solution posted in another thread

https://www.ramforum.com/posts/639184/

Or maybe the door holster solution, although I'm not sure I like the idea of it being exposed to view every time I open the door.

https://www.ramforum.com/posts/617803/

Still mulling over a few ideas...

NorthwestGuy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Diesel 6.7
I just don't think there is a better way to carry a handgun than to have it on my own hip and concealed, whether I am in the truck or not. Thats the only way to maintain complete control of it and make sure it is always with you during the many variable situations and interactions each of us have every day.

78Staff

US Navy Veteran
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I just don't think there is a better way to carry a handgun than to have it on my own hip and concealed, whether I am in the truck or not. Thats the only way to maintain complete control of it and make sure it is always with you during the many variable situations and interactions each of us have every day.

This I agree with - there are CC guns, and there are truck guns :).

screamneagle

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 rebel
Engine
5.7 hemi
I was out the other day and ran across the springfield XDS .45 ACP what do you guys think about that hand gun?
I like the springfield, but I carry a nighthawk .45, after you shoot a nighthawk you get spoiled, like driving a Ram.

LoneStarSilver

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I carry a Wilson Combat Professional (4”) in a Milt Sparks Inside the Waist Band holster. In the Ram I have a Taurus PT-145 in a Galco kydex holster Gorrilla Taped to the inside of the center console.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mohamed elgalal