Happy customer!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G-Ride990

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
gotexhaust.com did a great job!

I placed an order this afternoon for black Carven exhaust tips with the coupon code in Nick's signature. That's all I planned on buying today...

I then sent Nick a pm asking about bilsteins. Because I didn't see them on their website. (Probably because of my own stupidity lol.)

Nick answered all of my questions in a very reasonable time, he also got me setup with the rear spacers I need. I am going to be running front bils at 2.8 with zone upper control arms and maxtrax rear spacers.

I placed my order for the exhaust tips at noon today, and seven minutes later I got an order update by email.

Nick will be my first stop from now on. He sent me an invoice by pm with all of the suspension parts I asked for within an hour. I didn't even have to go to the website. Excellent price and free shipping... couldn't pass it up! So much for ordering exhaust tips only haha!

Great job gotexhaust.com and great job Nick! I really appreciate the help and the professionalism. I couldn't ask for anything more from a site sponsor/vendor.

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
WOW, thank you very much for the kind words. It is truly appreciated!! It was a pleasure talking with you and I will be in touch very soon with tracking info.

JB1

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I always try and get a quote/buy from Nick, very good customer service. I just recently bought some rigid led lights and he beat everyone’s price and was able to ship it the same day.

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I always try and get a quote/buy from Nick, very good customer service. I just recently bought some rigid led lights and he beat everyone’s price and was able to ship it the same day.

Thanks John, it was a pleasure as always and I appreciate the opportunity. I love being a part of your awesome build sir!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VLG6963